The development of the health of the world very rapidly now makes the emergence of new discoveries in anticipation of a disease or how to cure a disease.
While the definition of health is a prosperous state of body, soul, and the social that allows every person to live a socially and economically productive.
Health care is an effort to combating and prevention of health problems that require examination, treatment and / or treatment, including pregnancy and childbirth.
With increasing health consciousness of a nation will make the standard of living and economy of a nation’s level will be high. This makes many governments in various countries that provide health budget to more than 20% of their total expenditure per year.
Health Development Goals
For long-term health development is directed to the achievement of key objectives as follows:
1. Increased ability of communities to help themselves in the field of health.
2. Improvement of environmental quality that can ensure the health.
3. Improved nutritional status of the community.
4. Reduction of morbidity (morbidity) and death (mortality).
5. The development of healthy families prosper, with growing acceptance of small family norm of a happy and prosperous.
As for the basics of national development in health sector are as follows:
1. Every citizen is entitled to obtain an optimal level of health to work and live properly in accordance with human dignity.
2. Government and society are responsible for maintaining and enhancing people’s health status.
3. Implementation of health measures stipulated by the government and conducted in a harmonious and balanced by the government and society.